Sunday, June 28, 2009

LoveLeeSoaps

So I ordered a few things from LoveLeeSoaps off Etsy. I really regret not getting those chicken wings! For those who don't know who LoveLee is, Click Here to see all her amazing soaps. So here's what I got-

From left to right, Mini Icecream Whipped Body Butters in vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate. A Cupcake Soap in strawberry! And some Soap On The Go in strawberry melon shea butter. My order included a cute little yellow bottle shaped soap as a gift. You can tell she really puts her heart into these things. 

These Mini Icecream Whipped Body Butters are by far my favorite and I can promise you I will be ordering some full sized butters! These are "try it" sizes, I ordered them first cause I didn't know what to expect. I love being able to try something small first, and try several different varieties. They are packed to the top though, so you really get your money's worth. I paid $3.75 for all three. The formula on these is really thick but not when you apply them. They go on like really airy, leaving you moisturized but not sticky and grimy like I know a lot of body butters do. The smell is amazing and lingers but is not overwhelming at all. I couldn't stop smelling myself, the smell is so yummy! You can also get 4oz for $4 or 8oz For $7 with fragrances like coconut creme, cookie, and cherry limeade! 

My Strawberry Swirl Cupcake Soap was everything I imagined! I love anything cupcake, and had been eyeing this soap for a minute. It also smells yummy, I had to remind myself not to eat it. My only regret is that I didn't wait cause she now has a box set (in an adorable box!) of 4 different colored cupcakes. I hope she keeps making these! My cupcake was $4.50 which is a steal if you look at some of the other available cupcake soaps on Etsy.

I also picked up the Soap On The Go for $4 out of curiosity. It's in strawberry melon so the scent is not the same as the other strawberry scent, which I was glad of. Her scents are so distinct and different, she really knocks some of the big name bath and body retailers out of the water. The soap took a little getting used but after working with it, I figured it out. I don't know how convenient it really is but it sure is an interesting idea. I think it'd be great if she made these with some sort of solid lotion in them.

My overall experience with LoveLeeSoaps was great and I would recommend this Etsy Shop to anyone wanting fun quality bath and body products!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I was so excited to see them in their new home. :)

    p.s-A solid lotion in the tubes is such a good idea! I will have to try that out.

    ReplyDelete