Sunday, June 28, 2009

Latest Lacquer

I ran across a sale at Sally's with polishes for $2.99, so I picked up China Glaze's Adore and Orly's Cashmere Cardigan. I love both, even though I didn't think I'd like adore. The Cashmere Cardigan is a lavender/periwinkle color like I've been looking for, it looks better on my toes though. I'm still searching for that perfect lavender color so anyone with suggestions feel free to leave a comment.

I'm so happy I stopped at a Dollar General for some things cause I found me some LA Colors Art Deco polishes! For a dollar! Yay! Here's my look from yesterday jazzed up with the Art Deco in black.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. Love the stripes. Super cute. Nice polishes you bought. I love Cashmere Cardigan. Such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I LOVEEEE your nails. Very Misfits from Jem (the 80's cartoon) hehehe

    ReplyDelete