Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's In The Bag

Essie It's In The Bag

I always have trouble with this color polish- creamy off white- it always looks streaky and thick. Any tips?

Here's a few things I picked up today-

I got these buy 1 get 1 free. I already have a bottle of the intensive therapy but I wanted the foundation. These were only $4.99 at TjMaxx!

I used the base coat earlier on my damaged nails- they have torn spots on them from me peeling off my fake nails(I know big no no)-and it worked wonders!

I seen these last time but in full sized and liked at the scents, so when I seen them in a mini trio I had to pick them up! Essie Smoothies hand and body lotion in blueberry/banana, coconut/pineapple, pomegranate/mango. I picked these up at TjMaxx for just $4.50 for all three!

They also have these for $9.59 at discountbeautycenter.com

I'm always looking for some hand wipes to carry with me and found exactly what I wanted! I picked these up at Old Navy for $1.50 each-they only come with10 wipes a piece but they smell delicious and can be used for face or body. 

1 comment:

  1. That was a good deal at TJ Maxx. I love those type of wipes. Really a rip off for the amount but they smell good.

    ReplyDelete