Saturday, October 24, 2009

Olay ProX


I got home from work this morning and checked the mail since I forgot to check it yesterday and I was so surprised to receive my 28 day sample (I know, huge sample!) of Olay ProX wrinkle smoothing cream! Yay! I had signed up for it at VocalPoint.com and didn't actually think I'd get it because I was assuming it would be an overwhelming response for it. I've had my eye on this line since it was released even though I'm only 24. My problem is I work nights and have developed bags under my eyes which have made lines under my eyes. I know you're thinking...well get an eye cream but my bags are unusually low and so are the lines so none of the eye creams have worked for me. I'm really excited to try this! The quality of this jar is pretty impressive to be a sample. One more thing! They included 5 coupons for $10 off a single Olay Professional Pro-X product, expires 2/28/2010. If you would like one of these you may mail me your info and I will mail one to you. My email is sugar@sparklingpinkgorilla.com. This is a first come first serve basis, I'm sorry I don't have one for each of you :( 

If you'd like more info on this product or line, or to request a $10 off 2 products coupon, please visit OlayProfessional.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment