After wearing the couture nails from Nailene for about a day they started popping off a bit ( I think it was because they are so arched and my nails are fairly flat) so I took them off and out the So Natural nails on for my Saturday night out. They held up much better but I still had one pop off, which was probably my fault. I like these nails a lot but they do have their cons. Here's my list of the good and the bad.
- Easy to apply
- Sturdy-thick enough to not break or chip but thin enough to feel natural.
- Very lightweight-I can't even tell they're on my nails.
- These have a slight sparkle to them which I really like.
- Contour to your nail really well.
- Short length-I know a lot of people don't like the short length but I prefer this length.
- Natural looking tip-not bright white and no noticeable line between the nude and white.
- Tip wear started on day one and the top coat of the nail is flaking off. I think this could be solved by putting your own clear coat over the nail initially.
- Kinda plastic looking.