Monday, September 28, 2009

Vacation and Reviews


Hi Everyone! I'm on vacation this week. In my case it's a "stay"cation haha! So I'll have extra time to be more attentive to my blog and post some things I've been meaning to post, a few reviews, etc. I also just really wanted to say thank you to my followers! Everytime I see my small number go up, it just makes my day. Hopefully one day it'll be a big number! I  also wanted to tell you all how much I enjoy reading my comments and reading your blogs. 

On another note I got contacted by Nailene to try some of their products. I wasn't even aware of all the products they were producing. I can't wait to receive some of their stuff and tell you all my experiences with it. I seen some fake nails like the other ones I tried so cross my fingers I'll get to try some. I also have the Revlon ones I hope to get around to trying this week. The nail beds on these are rather transparent so I'm going to take some of the nails that are off sized and practice with those. If you have any tips that work for you, let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your "stay"cation! I've wondered about the Nailene products. I never bought any because I'd never heard much about them.

    ReplyDelete