Thursday, July 9, 2009

Whatever Happened To (Baby) Jane?

Good news! Jane is not going out of business! I had read this after my post about the Jane palette. They have been bought and are revamping their brand. I can't wait to see what they ave in store for us!!! Here is a comment left here, correcting me, from the company CEO-

Hello sparklingpinkgorilla,
I will be happy to let know that Jane Cosmetics is NOT going out of business, we will no longer be sold at Walgreens stores. you can still find us at many Walmart, Rite Aid, Ulta and Duane Reade Stores across the country.As the President and CEO of Reborn Beauty, a parent company of Jane Cosmetics, I plan to remain at large with our consumers and continue to produce the GREAT and INNOVATIVE products as we have done so in the past.Please continue to visit our website for updates, contests and promotional offers and chat with us anytime on Myspace, Facebook or Twitter.We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks for your dedication and love for our products.

Sincerely,President and CEO, Reborn Beauty (a parent company of "Jane Cosmetics)

No comments:

Post a Comment