Sunday, May 31, 2009

SweetTooth

Ok so I was over at Bakerella.com, a site I recently discovered...O wait, you don't know who Bakerella is??? Well she's the genius behind these Cupcake Pops.

Go to the website and she'll teach you how to make adorable things like these mini cheesecake bites.

Anyways, while I was there she was talking about LoveLeeSoaps who makes soaps that look like cupcakes. So I decided to check it out cause Imma fool for anything that looks edible, whether it is or isn't. Upon browsing I became amazed! She makes everything from donut soap to chicken wing soap, all reasonably priced varying around $4! Nothing on the site I seen was over $8. You could pay much more than that for soaps not even this cute anywhere else. 

These Chocolate Creme Filled Cupcakes really have white centers! 

I want these Cupcakes for my birthday!

These Donuts knock Dunkin's out the water!

You'll never see these Teeth soaps anywhere else, I promise!

My Boyfriend will be in the bathroom trying to eat these Chicken Wing soaps!

These Soap On The Go's really caught my attention. What a good idea! Sometimes I hate using the pink soap out of the dispenser at work, or worse-sometimes it runs out! So always have your favorite soap with you. Although, I had a face wash stick made by Jane very similar to this when I was about 14, and it didn't work out too well. Anyways, be sure to check out LoveLeeSoaps.

1 comment:

  1. These are incredible. I would be tempted to eat these! Those chicken wing soaps are a riot. My girlfriend loves chicken wings. I have to get these for her.

    ReplyDelete