Saturday, May 16, 2009

My great finds at TjMaxx!






I love bargain shopping and hunting for treasure at TjMaxx! Makes me feel like a pirate...Arrgh! 

Here's my booty for today-

1. Color Lip Fusion gloss goes for $38.99 at beauty.com and other places but I paid $7.99 for this victoria's secret giftbox shade called Kiss.

2. Chi nail polish in Passionate for my work-$5 a bottle but goes for around $7.50 on ebay. It might be last fall's shade but I'm rocking purple all summer long!

3. Juicy Couture Starter Bracelet for just $24.99, listed for $42.00 on juicycouture.com.

4. My first ever Juicy Couture Charm to go on my bracelet for just $24.99 listed for $48.00 on juicycouture.com.

5.  Jessica Simpson black suede Elroy heels for just $15.00!!! Listed for $78.95 on www.shoebuy.com. 

1 comment:

  1. those shoes!! ugh makes me want to go to tj maxx right noww. lol

    ReplyDelete