Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Style A Celebrity!

Ok, so I wanted to try something I've been thinking about for a while. When shopping I sometimes see items and think "Wow, *insert celebrity name here* would so wear that!". Haha! I don't know if I'm the only person that thinks about that stuff, but I wanted to try my hand at styling a celebrity. So my first person I chose is Katy Perry. Mostly because she dresses just so fun. I had the dress in mind already and found everything to match. Katy's style is girly, childlike and sometimes retro. I notice she also likes to have a lot going on, imo, yet wears very little jewelry. But I decided to deck her out with some Tarina Tarantino jewels, a brand she already wears. She also likes that matchy matchy style (me too!). Here I've posted my look for her, plus some of my favorite looks of her's.

Have any suggestions for my next celebrity styling???


No comments:

Post a Comment