Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In The Army Now! (Fall Trend)

I'm really loving the military trend for fall and I'm seeing it everywhere! Not everyone can afford to splurge on that amazing pair of J Brand skinny cargos though, so I thought I'd include my list of wallet friendly ways to stay in style.
Love Rocks Top, V-Neck Short Sleeve Military Button
$19.99
Free shipping with $50 Juniors purchase! Use code FALLFS
Fresh Brewed Top, Short Sleeve Button Pocket Shirt
Reg. $19.99
Sale $17.99

Material Girl Jacket, Long Sleeve Studded Zipper Utility
$38.00
Cotton Utility Jacket
$59.99-79.99

Free Shipping with outerwear purchase! Use code OUTERWEAR



Stretch Cargo Skinny
$39.90
Tie-front Cotton Shirtdress
$68

Free shipping with $100 purchase! Use code SHIPVS10
Dollhouse Women's Rogeri Boot
$64.95

Free 2 day shipping!

Guess Shoes, Seeri Chain Pumps

Reg. $119.00
Sale $89.25
(I think the Juniors code will also work with these, but not sure.)

No comments:

Post a Comment