Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Clogs!

Sam Edelman "Faye"

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in quite a while...almost a year! But I am really excited about fall fashions and thought I'd try to pick my blog back up to talk about it. I'm thinking about making some videos on YouTube also, but I'm not sure if anyone will watch...we'll see!

Ok so I've seen clogs around for a little while now and I'm not a clog fan. When I was in the seventh grade I found a pair of bright pink patent leather clogs and for some reason thought they were just amazing haha! I have no idea what I was thinking, but it was the age of the Spice Girls so I'm sure that's what happened...

Anyways I was in TJ Maxx the other day and found these clogs I really liked by Sam Edelman for only $40! I tried them on and they felt amazing, felt like I wasn't even wearing a shoe! I love them and I hope they're still there when I go back but if they're not, I googled them and found them on several online sites like Zappos and Nordstroms. The problem is they average $150 everywhere else! Ugh, I want these shoes!

What do you guys think of the clog trend? Love it or Hate it?


No comments:

Post a Comment